Wednesday, September 27, 2017

PUMPKINS -  It's THAT time of year again!  We began selling pumpkins last weekend.  We don't have as many as we have had in past years.... so first come, first serve!  The raspberries shut down in mid August because of the unrelenting and intense heat of July.  Sorry there are none to pick 😒.  We also have NO apples this year.... another 😞.  But the weather has been beautiful and will be great this weekend (September 30 and October 1).  I DO have lavender bunches and lavender oil.... 😊  Hope to see you soon!   💓💛💜

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There, we stopped by over the weekend and bought some lavender which is so fragrant and lovely. Thank you for what you do. I really appreciate it.

Terrys Rock! said...

Hi Margaret,

It's Sara Terry, Lorna's sister in law. I'm just about out of your lavender oil so I'm freaking out a little. Would you be willing to contact Lorna to get my phone number so I can talk to you about getting some more? I texted her as well. Thank you so much!

Kind regards,

Sara